In the name of the family: a novel / Sarah Dunant.
- 20 of 24 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 24 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF DUN (Text)||35193000324865||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||02/07/2018|
- ISBN: 9781443406475 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 429 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| 1502 and Renaissance Italy is in turmoil. Backed by the money and power of his aging father, Pope Alexander VI, Cesare Borgia is soaring like a military comet, carving out a state for the Borgia dynasty. From Florence, a young diplomat, one Niccolo Machiavelli, is sent out to shadow him. The relationship he forges with the dynamic, violent young warrior allows him - and us - to see history in the making. At the same time, the pope's beloved daughter, Lucrezia, is on her way to a third dynastic marriage in the state of Ferrara, where she must quickly produce an heir for the Este family in order to survive.
Search for related items by subject