The little old lady behaving badly / Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg ; translated from the Swedish by Rod Bradbury.
- 6 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
1 current hold with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN ING (Text)||35193000324873||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||05/03/2017|
- ISBN: 9781443452830 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 492 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd., 
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nothing can stop the Senior League. They have a plan and it's going to need money, a lot of money. Sure, another bank robbery could finance their endeavour, but they're going to need a lot more than a few million dollars for what they have in mind. In their hunt for big bucks, the Senior League plans to cheat billionaires out of their luxury yachts in the south of France's sun-bleached Saint-Tropez. But with the police hot on their heels - not to mention a couple of ruthless ex-cons - how will this wily group of walker-equipped conspirators ever accomplish their dangerous mission?