Three minutes to midnight / A.J. Tata.
- 6 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN TAT (Text)||35193000342198||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0786035420
- ISBN: 9780786035427 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 457 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books, 2017.
One Army geologist is kidnapped - on U.S. soil. Two nuclear plants are attacked - in a matter of days. No American is safe - from the next, and final, wave of terror. Enter Jake Mahegan, a Delta Force veteran on the most important mission of his life. If he fails, our nation falls. The countdown is launched. The clock is ticking. Armageddon begins...<i>Three Minutes to Midnight.</i>
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.