- 4 of 29 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
65 current holds with 29 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF CHI (Text)||35193000333981||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||12/29/2017|
- ISBN: 9780399593482 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 368 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Reacher rides the bus north from Milwaukee. At a comfort stop in Wisconsin dairy country he takes a stroll. Among the cheap junk in a pawn shop window he notices a West Point class ring for sale. It's tiny. A woman cadet's ring. Why would she pawn it? Reacher knows what Serena Sanderson must have gone through to get it. He fights through a biker gang and a South Dakota gangster, following the trail of the ring to the emptiness of Wyoming, in search of Major Sanderson. Is she OK?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.