Dangerous illusions / Irene Hannon.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB-GEN HAN (Text)||35193000335614||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9780800727673 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Published by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Trish Bailey is on overload trying to deal with a demanding job, an ailing mother, and a healing heart. When a series of unsettling memory lapses leads to a tragic death - and puts Trish under police scrutiny - her world is once again thrown into turmoil. Detective Colin Flynn isn't certain what to think of the facts he uncovers during his investigation. Did Trish simply make a terrible mistake, or is there more to the case than meets the eye? As he searches for answers, disturbing information begins to emerge - and if the forces at work are as evil as he suspects, the situation isn't just dangerous...it's deadly.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women art teachers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.