Say no more / Hank Phillippi Ryan.
- 14 of 15 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB-GEN RYA (Text)||35193000332710||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765385376 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 455 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2017.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
Working on an expose of sexual assaults on college campuses Boston, reporter Jane Ryland has just convinced a date rape victim to reveal her heartbreaking experience on camera. However, a disturbing anonymous message has Jane truly scared. A young woman faces a life-changing decision - should she go public about her assault? Jane and homicide detective Jake Brogannow are both on a quest for answers as they try to balance the consequences of the truth.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women journalists > Fiction.
Police > Massachusetts > Boston > Fiction.