- 10 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB-GEN PIC (Text)||35193000334823||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501102431 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: xi, 590 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2017, c2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Her life shattered by a devastating act of violence, June Nealson is forced to make a pivotal choice that involves her twelve-year-old daughter and a salvation-seeking criminal." -- Provided by the Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murderers > Fiction.
Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. > Fiction.
Repentance > Fiction.
Death row inmates > Fiction.