Beautiful communions : a novel / Des Kennedy.
- 0 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF KEN (Text)||35193000340614||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||11/06/2018|
- ISBN: 9781553805328 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Vancouver, British Columbia : Ronsdale Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"The novel is about a family that has been sundered over the years and finally manages to come back together. An important character is the sheep dog, Shep."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Border collie > Fiction.
Forgiveness > Fiction.