Less : a novel / Andrew Sean Greer.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN GRE (Text)||35193000340135||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316316132
- ISBN: 031631613X
- Physical Description: 261 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Back Bay Books trade paperback edition
- Publisher: New York : Back Bay Books/Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
Originally published in hardcover by Little, Brown and Company in 2017.
Receiving an invitation to his ex-boyfriend's wedding, Arthur, a failed novelist on the eve of his fiftieth birthday, embarks on an international journey that finds him falling in love, risking his life, reinventing himself, and making connections with the past.
Pultizer Prize for Fiction, 2018
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authors > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Americans > Foreign countries > Fiction.
Time > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.