The saboteur / Andrew Gross.
- 9 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN GRO (Text)||35193000339913||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250079534
- ISBN: 1250079535
- Physical Description: 451 pages : map ; 19 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Putting aside his personal needs to join the Norwegian resistance during World War II, engineer Kurt Nordstrum makes a daring escape to England to transmit secret evidence of the Nazis' progress towards building an atomic bomb, in a thriller inspired by a true story."-- Novelist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Special operations (Military science) > Fiction.