The dinner list / Rebecca Serle.
- 14 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF SER (Text)||35193000342933||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781250295187 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 276 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Flatiron Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"When Sabrina arrives at her thirtieth birthday dinner she finds at the table not just her best friend, but also three significant people from her past, and well, Audrey Hepburn. As the appetizers are served, wine poured, and dinner table conversation begins, it becomes clear that there's a reason these six people have been gathered together."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birthdays > Fiction.
First loves > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Dinners and dining > Fiction.
Magic realist fiction.