Wait for me / Susan May Warren.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN WAR (Text)||35193000346785||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||01/26/2019|
- ISBN: 9780800727482 : paperback
- ISBN: 0800727487 : paperback
- Physical Description: 328 pages
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2018
"When two women go missing in the Montana wilderness, Pete Brooks must trust his skills, teammates--and the woman who broke his heart--if he hopes to bring them all home alive."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women air pilots > Fiction.
Helicopter pilots > Fiction.
Rescue work > Montana > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.