The silent patient / Alex Michaelides.
- 6 of 23 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
15 current holds with 23 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF MIC (Text)||35193000350407||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-07-13|
- ISBN: 9781250301697
- ISBN: 1250301696
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Celadon Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Alicia Berenson is a famous painter married to an in-demand fashion photographer, living in a posh area of London. One evening, her husband Gabriel returns home late. Alicia shoots him five times in the face and then never speaks another word.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family violence > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.
Psychotherapy patients > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Husbands > Crimes against > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.