Mending fences / Suzanne Woods Fisher.
- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN FIS (Text)||35193000350076||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780800727512 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 327 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"As Luke Schrock struggles to reenter his Amish community, an audacious request from a deacon seems impossible--until he meets unpredictable Izzy Lapp"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Rehabilitation centers > Fiction.