Breach of trust / Rachel Dylan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN DYL (Text)||35193000350944||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-06-14|
- ISBN: 9780764219825 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 295 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"When corporate litigator Mia Shaw's colleague is brutally murdered, she vows to make the killer pay. The accused is a friend of Noah Ramirez, who knows something doesn't add up. Can he convince her that the killer is still on the loose--and protect her from growing threats?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)