Spymaster : a thriller / Brad Thor.
- 3 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN THO (Text)||35193000352692||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476789422 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 395 pages : map ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Across Europe, a secret organization has begun attacking diplomats. Back in the United States, a foreign ally demands the identity of a highly placed covert asset. In the balance hang the ingredients for all-out war. With his mentor out of the game, counterterrorism operative Scot Harvath must take on the role he has spent his career avoiding. But, as with everything else he does, he intends to rewrite the rules-- all of them"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harvath, Scot (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Diplomats > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.