The shape of water / Guillermo del Toro and Daniel Kraus.
- 9 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||AF DEL (Text)||35193000339111||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250165343 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 315 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2018.
In Cold War-era Baltimore, a government research facility receives an amphibious man captured in the Amazon, and a stirring romance unfolds between him and a mute janitor who uses sign language to communicate.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Mute persons > Fiction.
Human beings > Animal nature > Fiction.