A faithful gathering / Leslie Gould.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Vanderhoof Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Vanderhoof Public Library||PB GEN GOU (Text)||35193000350639||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-05-01|
- ISBN: 9780764219719 (trade paper)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Leisel left her Amish roots for a career in medicine, but when her sister is diagnosed with cancer and none of Leisel's plans work out the way she wanted, she must make a choice between tradition and uncertainty.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Women physicians > Fiction.